Our Professional Services team helps digital marketers and product managers adopt new capabilities in their mobile products to become the best multi-channel marketers in the industry using the Urban Airship platform.
As a Delivery Manager, you’ll be responsible for the EMEA region’s portfolio of projects and manage a team of talented technical and solution consultants to drive successful business project outcomes for Urban Airship customers. You will be empowered to create, design and maintain the best possible customer experience, delivering our professional services offerings and packages. The Delivery Manager will have the opportunity to design and own a scalable regional consulting operation while continually improving our project processes. Establishing strong relationships with our customer’s marketing teams and mobile product development teams will be critical to achieving mutual project and team success.
The best part of working at Urban Airship is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing to help you succeed.
- Manage a portfolio of regional projects ensuring successful customer business outcomes while managing scope, timelines and budget to be in-line with customer expectations and SOWs
- Responsible for maintaining high client satisfaction while setting expectations and managing customer responsibilities
- Act as the customer’s single-point-of-contact for all regional project tasks including status, risk mitigation, issues, escalations, and incorporating feedback to improve the delivery
- Responsible for the regional delivery operations including project intake, project delivery standards, resource utilization, project financials, reporting metrics, status reports, and day-to-day processes; provide monthly key performance indicators to management and executive teams
- Manage and develop a multi-skilled team of 4-6 consultants while maintaining a healthy personal billable utilization on projects
- Establish, schedule and facilitate regular project status meetings with teams, customers and internal stakeholders
- Work with internal regional sales and customer success leaders to effectively align resources across billable and non-billable projects
- Maintain industry skills leadership through professional development, coaching and training of the consultants to execute projects with market-leading approaches
- Provide leadership and mentoring in resolving escalations from clients and consulting team members
- Perform hands-on campaign delivery and testing with our solution consultants using Urban Airship platform, as required